Los Angeles High School Alumni
Los Angeles Alumni Photos
What is this site?
- Search for LAHS Lost Friends
- Send messages to alumni
- View LAHS Alumni Profiles
- Share your memories
- Share photos with others
- Discuss past activities
There are currently no Los Angeles notable alumni listed. Be the first to add an LAHS famous alumni.
Create a Los Angeles High School memorial for an individual alum that has passed away.
There are currently no memorials for Los Angeles alumni.
- Carolyn Collins Class of 1969
- Stephanie Chacone Class of 2008
- Nataly Magdaleno Class of 2008
- Arnold Joseph Class of 1944
- Chavena Andrews
- Morton Weiss Class of 1941
- Margar French Class of 1976
- Larry Irving Class of 1971
- Rozia Francis Class of 2004
- Celia Saracay Class of 2003
- Cristian Gonzalez Class of 2002
- Natalie Perez Class of 2006
- Celia Ramirez Class of 1972
- Janet Byerly Class of 1972
- Michael Patterson Class of 1967
- Robert Kreag Class of 1941
- Ronert Kreag Class of 1941
- Teresa Thompson Class of 1972
- Judy Masters Class of 1959
- William Noyes Class of 1955
Los Angeles Alumni Merchandise
Even if alumni from Los Angeles High School have moved away from Los Angeles, California, they can use this site to find and contact high school friends. If you are a Los Angeles alumn, we encourage you to register and be sure to sign up for the alumni newsletter. We also encourage you to keep up to date on news and reconnect with lost friends.
Latest Updates from Los Angeles High School Alumni
Carolyn Collins has someone searching for them.
Stephanie Chacone has someone searching for them.
Nataly Magdaleno has someone searching for them.
Arnold Joseph has someone searching for them.
Plus many more
Most recent: 3 days ago
|Bill Norvell added a memory of Myrna Eckhard. December|
|Gwendolyn Blacknall requested a LAHS yearbook from 1973. December|
|Anonymous shared this site with a friend. December|
Rex Maltese added photos to their "My Pics" gallery.
Rex Maltese updated his profile picture.
Most recent: December
|David Grady requested a LAHS yearbook from 1972. November|